Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Beginning of another week....

So much going on and so little time.....

Meghen starts 1st grade in 19 days!!!!!
I am so proud of her. I am going to start toteach her how to tie her shoes.
I had NO IDEA it would be so difficult to find and buy shoes with shoe strings....
Tried Walmart... No Luck.
Tried Beall's(local dept. store)... None in her size.
Went online.....Tried every web site I could imagine, and finally found a pair.... ON CLEARENCE!!!!!

Cruise is in 84 days!!!! Gotta get Passports, go clothes shopping and make my list of things to pack, so I don't forget anything....

I have to plan Ashlyn's 1st Birthday party.....All while maintaining a full time and a part time job!!!!

Just when I think I have no more to give... I think of my family.....







And who wouldn't wanna be me........... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment